At Bright Light Systems we take pride in using the best-in-class lighting technology at the core of every luminaire to deliver superior performance in a highly efficient, intelligent, and durable design. Our technology highlights include:
- High Performance LED - Using the latest in high-power LED and solid-state driver technology, our products set a new standard for high-output performance in demanding applications where maximum illumination is a necessity. Requiring little to no maintenance over an extended L85 lifetime of 100,000 hours, our energy-efficient LED products generate significant operational savings with paybacks typically under three years.
- Innovative Light Emitting Plasma (LEP) - Plasma is a high-intensity light source that shares the same benefits as LED, like longevity and reliability, but has a much greater lumen density (up to 100x greater) and can distribute light evenly across large areas. LEP uses a solid-state driver and a responsive emitter configuration to provide advanced dimming capabilities through serial control. Our LEP luminaires deliver energy savings while providing an improved quality of light for enhanced visibility, safety and security. See our LEP FAQ for additional information.
- Cloud-based Lighting Management - The Bright Light Management System (BLMS) is a centralized lighting management, monitoring and reporting interface. By integrating advanced wireless mesh networking capabilities with solid-state lighting and an energy management platform, our customers can achieve up to 30% in additional energy savings beyond the benefits of the luminaire. Each fixture is outfitted with a built-in wireless light controller that allows on/off/dimming control, remote monitoring and scheduling, and utility-grade energy measurement.
- Advanced Adaptive Controls - Our sophisticated light controllers communicate over the 2.4GHz frequency band offering an enterprise-level controls solution for global customers. Lights form an IEEE 802.15.4 self-healing wireless mesh network and securely communicate energy usage data and lamp maintainance information back to the Bright Light Management System. The BLMS offers customers an optimal lighting solution that further reduces energy costs and lowers greenhouse gas emissions.
- Rugged Luminaire Design - Our luminaire enlosures and mounting brackets are constructed from marine grade stainless steel and copper free aluminum for ulitmate dependability and durability in harsh operating environments. Housings come with a zirconium phosphate pre-treatment layer, and UV resistant non-TGIC powder coating that that has been tested for 3000 hours per ASTM B117 and is ROHS compliant.